Press here for the presentations of the speakers of the second edition of the UAS Event at Odense in Denmark and go to download presentation.
Fourth edition of the UAS Event in April 2014. We will keep you updated.
Unmanned Aircraft Systems are important for commercial applications such as aerial photography, GEO-information, agricultural remote sensing and application, pipeline and power line surveillance, fisheries and wildlife monitoring, fire-fighting, weather and climate studies, security, law enforcement, rescue, recovery missions and event broadcasting. Moreover, the consumer has found the UAS as (info)tainment product.
91 percent of the attendees of the previsous event in The Netherlands would recommend the event to a colleague or business partner (based on a survey amongst the participants).
The following topics will be
- UAS deployment, the real world (several cases presented by end-users, service providers and manufacturers).
- Insight in development regarding L-UAS (fixed wing, rotary wing, flapping wing, aerostats), control, security, recovery, endurance and sense-and avoid;
- Insight in development of sensor technology, deployments and integration of software / services;
- Training and examination;
- Update of international regulations for UAS and diversified national regulations, certifications and licensing for UAS (inter)nationally;
- Legal aspects, Insurance and liability;
The event aims to :
- Increase awareness about the significant potential of Unmanned Aircraft Systems commercial applications for the professional market;
- Create an UAS business ecosystem
- Get insight how the commercial and even consumer market will influence the growth (n volume and money) of this industry;
- Increase awareness about possibilities of new lightweight, light energy, stand-off sensors;
- Raise political awareness of the potential and to contribute solving current obstacles in Europe to the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
Amongst others, the following companies attended the UAS Event in Denmark.
Aalborg University, Aarhus University, Birdeye, Blue-Ocean-Robotics, Boeing, Copenhagen University, COWI, EADS, Explicit, FAD, FLIR, Geoteam, House of Relations, LIFA, Land Surveyors Board Malaysia, Little Smart Things, Modelflyvning Danmark, Porthos Aerial Survey, PSP (Portugal), Resource UAS, SESAR JU, Shadowview, Sky-Watch, SmartPlanes, SpectroFly, Systematic, Twente University of Technology, UAS Denmark, University of Southern Denmark, Wageningen University
- End users from the following industries / governmental bodies
- aerial photography / cinematography,
- agricultural remote sensing and application,
- pipeline and power line surveillance,
- fisheries and wildlife monitoring,
- weather and climate studies,
- law enforcement,
- recovery missions,
- event broadcasting
- UAS Manufacturers (incl. Open Source and consumer products)
- Sensor manufacturers
- Service providers / System integrators
- Research Institutes
- Venture Capital
- Regulatory and Certification bodies