Unmanned Aircraft Systems are important for commercial applications and services such as aerial photography, GEO-information, agricultural remote sensing and application, pipeline and power line surveillance, fisheries and wildlife monitoring, fire-fighting, weather and climate studies, security, law enforcement, rescue, recovery missions and event broadcasting.
91 percent of the attendees of the previous event in Denmark would recommend the event to a colleague or business partner (based on a survey amongst the participants).
Join us at and connect with international companies and organisations, get involved and be present at the UAS Event at Academia de Oficiales de la Guardia Civil in Aranjuez, Madrid region, Spain.
Special rate for members of our LinkedIn group (get your membership here), educational organisations and members of AERPAS, Aerospace Industries Association, Assorpas, AVBS, BEUAS, DARPAS, EDTA, FPDC, UAVDACH, UAS Denmark, UAS Norway, UAS Romenia, UAVS and comparable branche organisations will get a special seminar free. Go the registration page.
26 May Demonstration flights (registration is closed)
On 26 May demonstration flights will be carried out. During that day (14.00 – 17.00 hrs) there will be no seminar and exhibition. .
27 May Seminar
During the seminar, industrial leaders (national and international) will share their experience with services, vision on UAS and the future of UAS (services).
27 May Exhibition
There will be opportunities before, after and during breaks in the seminar for networking and visiting the stands. Suppliers and service providers will be presenting their newest products and services here.
- Deployment of UAS Services, the real world.
- Insight in development regarding UAS (fixed wing, rotary wing, flapping wing, aerostats)
- Insight in development of sensor technology, deployments and integration of software / services
- Training and examination
The event aims to
- Increase awareness about the significant potential of Unmanned Aircraft Systems commercial applications for the professional market
- Get insight how the commercial services market will influence the growth (in volume and money) of this industry;
- Increase awareness about possibilities of new lightweight, light energy, stand-off sensors
- End users from the following industries:
- aerial photography / cinematography
- agricultural remote sensing and application,
- Pipeline and power line surveillance
- Fisheries and wildlife monitoring
- Fire-fighting, W
- ether and climate studies,
- Law enforcement,
- Rescue / recovery missions,
- Event broadcasting.
- UAS Manufacturers (incl. Open Source and consumer products)
- Sensor manufacturers
- Service providers / System integrators,
- Research Institution,
- Venture Capital,
- Regulatory and Certification bodies
- Governmental bodies