Unmanned Aircraft Systems are important for commercial applications such as aerial photography, GEO-information, agricultural remote sensing and application, pipeline and power line surveillance, fisheries and wildlife monitoring, fire-fighting, weather and climate studies, security, law enforcement, rescue, recovery missions and event broadcasting. Moreover, the consumer has found the UAS as (info)tainment product.
91 percent of the attendees of the previsous event in Denmark would recommend the event to a colleague or business partner (based on a survey amongst the participants).
- UAS deployment, the real world (several cases presented by end-users, service providers and manufacturers).
- Insight in development regarding L-UAS (fixed wing, rotary wing, flapping wing, aerostats), control, security, recovery, endurance and sense-and avoid
- Insight in development of sensor technology, deployments and integration of software / services
- Training and examination
- Update of international regulations for UAS and diversified national regulations, certifications and licensing for UAS (inter)nationally
- Legal aspects, Insurance and liability.
The event aims to
- Increase awareness about the significant potential of Unmanned Aircraft Systems commercial applications for the professional market
- Create an UAS business ecosystem
- Get insight how the commercial and even consumer market will influence the growth (n volume and money) of this industry;
- Increase awareness about possibilities of new lightweight, light energy, stand-off sensors
- Raise political awareness of the potential and to contribute solving current obstacles in Europe to the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
End users from the following industries / governmental bodiesaerial photography / cinematography: agricultural remote sensing and application, Geo-services, pipeline and power line surveillance, fisheries and wildlife monitoring, fire-fighting, weather and climate studies, security/surveillance, law enforcement, rescue, recovery missions, event broadcasting. Also UAS Manufacturers (incl. Open Source and consumer products), Sensor manufacturers, Service providers / System integrators, Research Institutes, Consultants, Venture Capital, Regulatory and Certification bodies